social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Truth on High Fiber Foods



Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. Now take that chocolate out of your mouth and lets get back into nutrition! About a week ago someone posted on my Kevin_TheTruth Facebook Page asking me diet questions on high fiber and high protein breakfast meals. It inspired me to write to all of you about the top 10 high fiber foods you want in your diet.


Here it is:

1. Beans
2. Avocado
3. Bran Cereal
4. Oats
5. Broccoli
6. Brown Rice
7. Grapefruit
8. Flax seed
9. Whole Wheat Pasta
10. Apples


I just want to add that Fiber keeps you regular and flushes the body of toxins. This is important now-a-days because of all the crap people eat. If you have too much fiber, that may cause the opposite affect, constapation. You should be having 20g to 25g of fiber per day (based on a 2,000 calorie diet). Also be sure to drink plenty of water.


In addition to this list you can always throw in some Benifiber into your Crystal Light or mix it into sauces when you cook. Hope this helps! Send me questions to my twitter and facebook account and I'll take some time out to answer them. 


-The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment