social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Truth on Training for Shows

Hello again.

I've begun training for the Southern State and Masters National Bodybuilding Competitions in July. I train for 13 weeks straight, eating clean and training hard. You can follow my Countdown To Judgement Day Blog to watch my progress and see for yourself how its done. It's not easy and as we all know, if it was everyone would do it. So for now watch what I do and hopefully I'll inspire you to reach your goals. My goal is to get first place, yours may be to lose 40 lbs or gain 40 lbs and get jacked. Whatever is it we can do it together. I report my progress to you and you report to me. We talk about our struggles and in the end, come out on top.

Here's a pic of how I'm starting off.
Now watch and learn.

The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment