social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Truth on What Kids Love

Good Morning Troops! If you haven't already check out my childhood obesity video on YouTube. I also wanted to point out that kids love New Whey Liquid Protein...at least my kids anyway. They don't need the entire bottle but it would be a good idea to mix it in their orange juice in the morning so they get that extra nutrients everyday. Here's my daughter London posing with it last week.


A lot of moms also ask me if this is a good product to get their sons. This is the perfect drink for after soccer practice and for after a good workout or run. I highly recommend it to many different groups of people from bariatric patients, to athletes and people looking for a healthy snack alternative. 


No comments:

Post a Comment