social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Truth on Woman at the Gym

As you know by now I like to people watch. And being at the gym you see all the colors of the rainbow. Today I'm calling out the woman characters I see while I train. I've talked enough crap about the men I see now its time to put the ladies on the hot seat!


We all know the following types of women that join the gym:


THE COUGAR


She is the older, well off and established woman who dresses real nice in the gym. Her makeup is perfect and has bling bling showing. This is the woman who walks around looking at and stalking the younger man who are in good shape. They might as well have a sign stuck to their foreheads that read COME GET ME! Don't worry boys...she will! This woman barely sweats and her main concern is to score a younger man that she can be seen outside the gym with and say HEY look at me....! Probably a midlife crisis! 




THE CHEAP STRIPPER


Theses girls wear little to nothing and dance around the gym, bouncing up and down as if shes performing on a stripper pole for $$$. Don't get me wrong I love looking at beautifull woman like everyone else but there is a time and place for everything.  The gym is my sanctuary and my second home, when I enter I am going to work not fall off the treadmill looking at these girls bending and swinging from machine to machine. Needless to say they take up space...so get out of the way and go into the spin class or something where you can put all this time and effort to work. 




THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS 


This is the helpless "can you teach me?" girl. Sure... for a fee lady! I have no problem answering a question here and there, but THIS type of lady can be tricky. You feel you have done a good deed right? Wrong! Now you have opened up the door for every question and thought they could possibly have until you put your foot down. I had an incident where I literally told people here is the price now leave me alone! Just like that! Call me an asshole or whatever but my time is valuable.


THE BODYBUILDER


Or wannabe type that stands next to you and tries to match your weights pound for pound. What the hell? Get on with your workout and go enter some show then come see me and we can talk.


This should cover most of the woman that come and go to the gym that are out of the ordinary. The normal woman don't bother me, they come and go like everyone else. They come to get a workout and then go home and live a so called normal life, being physically fit while doing so. The woman I mention in this blog give the good ones a bad rep. 


What have been your experiences with these outlandish women? Are you the prey of any of the Cougars out there? Until next time push like there is no limit in the gym and you will see results.


The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment