social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Truth About The Truth


I live by the saying, “You either love me or you hate me but either way you will respect me!” I was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico on a military base back in 1969, when my father was getting ready to go to Vietnam. I’ve always been very active and got into playing baseball, football, and basketball when I was a kid. I started weight training at the age of 14 down in the cellar of my parent’s house, where I used my first set of weights given to me by my dad for my birthday. Can’t forget those wonderful Joe Weider plastic weights. By 16, I joined my first gym called Body and Fitness Gym. It was a pure animal hole in the wall, the kind that makes you grow up real quick when you enter.

I spent most of my early years growing up in New York and later moved to Orlando, FL for college, where I attended the University of Central Florida. Go Knights! I continued training and entered my first show- The Seminole Classic, when I was 25.

Over the last 15 years I entered tons of competitions most recently the:
         Southern State’s- National Qualifier
                  2010- 2nd Place Masters Middle Weight Class
         Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh
                  2010- 9th Middle Weight Class
         The Dexter Jackson Classic
                  2008- 1st Place Middle Weight Class
                  2007- 3rd Place Middle Weight Class
         Deke Warner Florida State Masters in Fitness- National Qualifier
                  2008- 1st Place Middle Weight Class
                  2007- 3rd Place Welter Weight Class
         Europa Super Show, TX
                  2008- 4th Middle Weight Class

Back in 1994 I worked with Threshold Distribution, one of the first distributors in the country who sold several manufacturers products before the fitness boom came about. I opened a sub-distribution center of ABB products, out of Georgia for about 3 years, selling sports drinks and supplements to gyms and health stores nationwide.

During this time I met my wife Jessica and have been married 9 years. We now have two beautiful little girls, which I adore. My littlest one is already picking up a 5 lb plates and carrying them around the house. In the year 2000, I joined forces with New Whey Nutrition and helped bring about a new generation of products now known as New Whey Liquid Protein. 42 grams of liquid protein in a 3.8 oz tube!
Needless to say I’ve been in the industry for a while and have seen the ins and outs of how things work and have become very knowledgeable about fitness and nutrition.

This blog is going to teach YOU everything you need to know, so pay close attention. On Tasty Tuesdays I’ll go over everything from diet, supplement usage, nutrition, etc. Workout Wednesdays, you guessed it, workout routines, regiments, fitness, etc. Then finally, Truth Thursdays, when I’ll talk about upcoming events, send out some words of wisdom and motivation as the week winds down. Most importantly I’ll be hitting you with the Truth. But remember, being fit is a way of life, its brutal and its not easy so get ready!

-Can you handle…The Truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment