social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: The Truth About When To Eat

Good Morning Truth Army!

Lets start out with the basics on diets. I hear everyone talk about losing weight blah... blah...blah... but they never really sit down and analyze their eating plans.

The 1st and biggest mistake people make is that they skip meals. DON’T! People come to me and say "I’m watching what I am eating by only eating 2-3 times a day" or "I don’t eat breakfast". WRONG!

You should be eating at least 3 meals with 2-3 little, healthy snack meals in between. These meals will act as food for the furnace and turn into energy for you to run on thru the day.

This is what your eating schedule should look like:
8 am: Breakfast
10 am: Snack
1 pm: Lunch
3 pm: Snack
6pm: Dinner

This should be good for the average person. You can always add in a snack at 9 or 10 before bed but make sure its protein and not heavy carbs if your goal is to lose weight.

Later on I can get into foods and how much to eat. In the meantime, Truth Army, start sending me feedback. I want to know, do YOU skip meals?  Also share topics with me that you want to hear more about on Tasty Tuesdays?

The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment