social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Truth on Fatburners

Fatburners! The question of the century by everyone folks…DO THEY WORK???? Well lets go way, way back in time. Back when I was a youngster, trying to learn and experimenting with all this stuff wondering what the hell works and what doesn’t. The most famous stack that we as bodybuilders and others in the history of this field experimented was the good old ECA stack. This worked well let me tell you. Simple, affordable, and effective. I would buy a 200mg caffeine bottle, a thing of aspirin and then the ingredient of choice Ephedrine. You would mix the 3 together in these dosages 2x a day and what a hell of a burn would you get. Sweet like no other and nice flow of energy. 200mg caffeine stacked with 25mg of ephedrine and a pill of aspirin. The famous underground guru who passed away (correct me if I am wrong) formulated this combo. The synergistic properties of all 3 together were needed to really get the most out of the stack. Everyone used this back then and some people still do, the only draw back is the crash when you come down sucks. For weight loss its an excellent stack to get the body’s generators burning and turn that metabolism on.

Now we have Jacked 3D , 1MR, BetaNOX, Hydroxycut, etc. A little more advanced on the ingredient side but all trying to accomplish the same goal; to be a pre-workout/weight loss formula. I will tell you this I use the 1MR because of the fact that I don’t need to take 3-4 scoops to get a feeling like some brands I wont call out at this time. I use this product in the morning at 5:00 am to get my blood flowing and body up and ready to kick ass in the gym. Second I use the betanox liquid at around 1:00 pm to keep focused and awake after that big lunch in the middle of my day. The beatnox can be used as a preworkout also but I like it as a little wake up call with the combo of the AKG, Caffeine and Beta Alanine. No worries about the tingling feeling it will go away in about 15 -20 minutes and then I am focused for what I am doing with no crash. The caffeine is causing me to burn unwanted calories also. I personally feel that anything without caffeine or the new ingredients being used is a waste of money and bullshit. So I will end this the way I tell several clients and others who always are looking for that MAGIC PILL OR POWDER there is no substitute for handwork and eating right. These 2 will produce results maybe not as fast but they will work also. Especially if your broke and have no money...welcome to America baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment