social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Truth on Gym Music


This is one of the most important parts of your gym area. MUSIC!!! This will and can set the tempo of your training and anyone who says no is full of shit or hasn't been training long enough to appreciate this. If you are down it can lift you up, if your tired it will and can push you past that point needed to do another rep or finish your workouts. I use my little ipod everytime I go into the gym even with my partners there. I keep one ear on and the other ear out until its time for my set then its full blown in both!! Below are 10 of my kick ass songs that get me up and ready at 5:00 am while most people are sleeping or thinking about training.

Here's my top 10 list:
1. Rage agaisnt the machine- (pretty much anything by them kicks ass) Freedom
2. Cyprus Hill- Rock star
3. Godsmack- Cryin like a bitch
4. Eminem- The way I am
5. Marilyn Manson- The beutiful people
6. Rick Ross- Huslin
7.  Metallica- Wherever I may roam
8. Iron maiden- Trooper
9. Motley Crue- Shout at the devil
10.Danzig- Mother
Enjoy!

The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment