social media and music

Back to Website Blogger-icon.png FaceBook-icon.png Twitter-icon.png Youtube-icon.png <bgsound src="http://www.opendrive.com/files/17376376_N3McB/truth.mp3"> </bgsound>

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Truth on The Arnold Classic 2011 Predictions

As everyone knows, I'm a huge fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger and respect him for paving the way for bodybuilders. He hosts the Arnold Sports Festival and Expo which always ends with one of my favorite competitions, The Arnold Classic. I go every year, check out some of my youtube videos for stories about the Arnold and who I've met over the years. But anyway, every year I like to make my predictions, as to who will when and how the top 6 place.

These were my predictions for the Arnold Classic 2011, which I also posted on my facebook page:
1. Victor Martinez
2. Branch Warren
3. Dexter Jackson
4. Ronnie Rockel
5. Evan Centropani
6. Dennis Wolf

The actual winners were as follows:
1. Branch Warren- Taking home a Grand Prize of $130,000 and the GLORY!
2. Dennis Wolf- Also got Most Entertaining Poses Award
3. Victor Martinez
4. Evan Centropani
5. Dexter Jackson
6. Ronnie Rockel

My picks were all over the board, but shit I had the right people just in the wrong place... As for, Branch, he is  well deserving and the hardest working guy in bodybuilding! I love him and am glad he won.

The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment